Bachelor of Arts
One degree program, 12 specialisations! Are you interested in an (inter)national career in management? Are you interested in practical business tasks and application-oriented solutions? The BA Business Administration program at VICTORIA provides you with in-depth business and economic know-how, management techniques and methods, and extensive social skills. In addition, you will combine 1 of 13 specialisations, where you will also dive deep into exciting, practice-relevant specialist knowledge. Individually choose from 12 interesting fields of study!
“In this degree program, you will acquire solid basic business knowledge on the one hand, and on the other hand, you choose your favorite field as a specialization. You also have great flexibility in the study model – in the popular dual study program with practical experience at one of our cooperation companies, in full-time or distance learning.”
Facts about the study program
Bachelor of Arts
Standard study duration
0€ tution fees
Model 1: Dual
2 days on-campus
Model 2: Classic
1.4. | 1.10.
Language of instruction
All year round
Berlin | Baden-Baden
Place of study
Fields of study
Shape your future – with us!
We want you to enjoy studying with us and be successful. That’s why we have optimized our study programs so that you benefit from many typical VICTORIA advantages, such as the close link between theory and practice in all courses and study modes.
Our CLASSIC program, for example, is designed so efficiently that you can complete your bachelor’s and master’s degree in the standard period of study, but only have to come to campus two days a week! This leaves you with three free workdays per week to do whatever else interests you: e.g. your first start-up, a job on the side, or lots of sports.
Alternatively, you can study dual with us (DUAL), i.e. you work and study 2-3 days per week in a company and have additional on-campus courses 2 days per week. This prepares you optimally for practice and also pays your tuition fees!
ClassicOnly 2 days campus per week
- Classical face-to-face study, optimized, i.e. teaching on-campus takes place on only 2 fixed days per week
- Efficient bachelor’s or master’s degree program in the standard period of study
- Enough freedom in time management for everything else you want to do
DualFree of charge for you!
- Tuition fees in the amount of 580 EUR paid by the cooperating company
- Strong practical focus with 2-3 days of work per week at a cooperating company
- Study and earn money: additional, individual remuneration negotiable
- Very high hiring rate by the corporating companies after completion of the study program
Why you should study at VICTORIA
Flexible study models
Excellent study program
Strong practical orientation
Intensive support services
- German Abitur or German Fachhochschulreife or a certificate issued by uni-assist e.V. (University Application Service for International Students, my.uni-assist.de) confirming the equivalence of the foreign university degrees with the above-mentioned German certificates
- German language level B2 according to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Online application with curriculum vitae, letter of motivation and Abitur certificate (Application)
All bachelor study programs:
B.A. Business Administration
Testimonials about VICTORIA
“By providing deep insights into management concepts, VICTORIA lays the foundation for me to take on a more senior position in management. I particularly like the individual and interactive collaboration during the lectures, as well as the personal contact with lecturers and university officials.”
“As an agency in the marketing industry, together with students of VICTORIA, we are breaking innovative ground in order to always be able to act flexibly and ensure the satisfaction of our customers.”
“I have been specifically interested in the intersection of healthcare and business since before I graduated, and I look forward to soon entering a very dynamic and diverse job market.”
“The hotel industry is more versatile than any other field of work. The dual students at VICTORIA have expertise in industry-specific topics thanks to the custom-fit specialization and can be flexibly deployed thanks to the interdisciplinary orientation of the program.”