Master of Arts
M.A. Business Management & Development
M.A. Business Management & Development
You already have a B.A., preferably in economics, and want to gain a comprehensive further qualification? Then this master’s program is just right for you!
The dynamics of overall economic development have never been greater – nationally and internationally. The speed of digital transformation is growing exponentially and requires excellently qualified professionals on the entrepreneurial side who can oversee, control and implement complex processes in a target-oriented manner. In times of remote work models, opportunities for new jobs are growing, but parallel to this, competition is also increasing. With a generalist master’s degree, you are perfectly positioned for a successful future in both large and small companies!
Our master’s program in Business Management & Development provides you with comprehensive expertise and methods for international business management.
You learn to critically analyze entrepreneurial developments and decisions and to find practice-oriented solutions in qualified feedback processes. We look at business start-ups and the management of the value chain, all the way to marketing and public relations – all under the sign of the huge potential of digitalization. You’ll learn how to secure strategic competitive advantages for companies, open up new business areas, and optimize processes, also thanks to professional project management.
In addition, we will shed light on psychological and ethical-cultural aspects of entrepreneurial activity with an “international” perspective. In addition, the 3rd semester of the course is ideally suited for a semester abroad. These are all building blocks for excellent career prospects!
Facts about the study program
Master of Arts
0€ tution fees
Model 1: Dual
2 days on-campus
Model 2: Classic
Model 3: Distance
1.4. | 1.10.
Standard study duration
German | English
Language of instruction
All year round
Berlin | Baden-Baden
Place of study
Shape your future – with us!
We want you to enjoy studying with us and be successful. That’s why we have optimized our study programs so that you benefit from many typical VICTORIA advantages, such as the close link between theory and practice in all courses and study modes.
Our CLASSIC program, for example, is designed so efficiently that you can complete your bachelor’s and master’s degree in the standard period of study, but only have to come to campus two days a week! This leaves you with three free workdays per week to do whatever else interests you: e.g. your first start-up, a job on the side, or lots of sports.
Alternatively, you can study dual with us (DUAL), i.e. you work and study 2-3 days per week in a company and have additional on-campus courses 2 days per week. This prepares you optimally for practice and also pays your tuition fees!
If you want even more flexibility, then simply study with our distance learning program (DISTANCE): Here you alone decide where and when you want to study.
ClassicOnly 2 days campus per week
- Classical face-to-face study, optimized, i.e. teaching on-campus takes place on only 2 fixed days per week
- Efficient bachelor’s or master’s degree program in the standard period of study
- Enough freedom in time management for everything else you want to do
DualFree of charge for you!
- Payment of tuition fees in the amount of 580 EUR by the cooperating company
- Strong practical focus with 2-3 days of work per week at a cooperating company
- Study and earn money: additional, individual remuneration negotiable
- Very high hiring rate by the cooperating companies after completion of the studies
DistanceVirtual & Flexibel
- Perfect combination of maximum flexibility and the highest possible efficiency
- “Blended learning” method: mixture of online content in self-study as well as live webinars
- Also possible part-time or from abroad
Your contact persons in the study program
Why you should study at VICTORIA
Flexible study models
Excellent study program
Strong practical orientation
Intensive support services
Required for successful admission to the master’s degree program:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of business administration or other related subjects such as economics, business law, industrial engineering, business informatics, business history, business sociology, business ethics, business education, business psychology, business mathematics
- Applicants whose native language is not German or English according to the chosen teaching language must prove German or English language skills according to level C1 (CEFR) when applying
- optional: our pre-master course “Management”
Other master programs:
M.A. Business Psychology
M.A. Business Coaching
M.A. Business Consulting
We are certified and accredited by:
Testimonials about VICTORIA
“By providing deep insights into management concepts, VICTORIA lays the foundation for me to take on a more senior position in management. I particularly like the individual and interactive collaboration during the lectures, as well as the personal contact with lecturers and university officials.”
“As an agency in the marketing industry, together with students of VICTORIA, we are breaking innovative ground in order to always be able to act flexibly and ensure the satisfaction of our customers.”
“I have been specifically interested in the intersection of healthcare and business since before I graduated, and I look forward to soon entering a very dynamic and diverse job market.”
“The hotel industry is more versatile than any other field of work. The dual students at VICTORIA have expertise in industry-specific topics thanks to the custom-fit specialization and can be flexibly deployed thanks to the interdisciplinary orientation of the program.”