M.A. Business Psychology
The specialization “Business Coaching” in the Master’s program M.A. Business Psychology provides you with well-founded competencies for systemic holistic consulting of companies and organizations.
The focus is on central methods and current tools of business coaching, the teaching of scientific research methods and the thematization of the special role and attitude of a coach. In addition to central theoretical principles, you will get to know concrete consulting and change approaches such as supervision or intervision.
“Business Coaching” is the right specialization for prospective students who aspire to work internally or externally as a business coach or who would like to gain further academic qualifications in this field. Through elective modules such as online coaching or organizational development in the field of social pedagogy/early childhood education, different, individual focal points can additionally be set during the course of study, which open up further, exciting job perspectives.
Facts & Figures
Master of Arts
120 ECTS or 90 ECTS
4 or 3 semesters
0€ tution fees
Model 1: Dual
2 days on-campus
Model 2: Classic
1.4. (90 ECTS) or 1.10. (120 ECTS)
Language of instruction
All year round
Place of study
Shape your future – with us!
We want you to enjoy studying with us and be successful. That’s why we have optimized our study programs so that you benefit from many typical VICTORIA advantages, such as the close link between theory and practice in all courses and study modes.
Our CLASSIC program, for example, is designed so efficiently that you can complete your bachelor’s and master’s degree in the standard period of study, but only have to come to campus two days a week! This leaves you with three free workdays per week to do whatever else interests you: e.g. your first start-up, a job on the side, or lots of sports.
Alternatively, you can study dual with us (DUAL), i.e. you work and study 2-3 days per week in a company and have additional on-campus courses 2 days per week. This prepares you optimally for practice and also pays your tuition fees!
ClassicOnly 2 days on-campus per week
- Classic face-to-face study, optimized, i.e. teaching on-campus takes place on only 2 fixed days per week
- Efficient bachelor’s or master’s degree program in the standard study duration
- Enough freedom in time management for everything else you want to do
DualFree of charge for you!
- Payment of tuition fees in the amount of 620 EUR by the cooperating company
- Strong practical focus with 2-3 days of work per week at a cooperating company
- Study and earn money: additional, individual remuneration negotiable
- Very high hiring rate by the coopertating companies after completion of the studies
Why you should study at VICTORIA
Flexible study models
Excellent study program
Strong practical orientation
Intensive support services
Required for successful admission to the master’s degree program:
- Bachelor’s degree with 180 oder 210 ECTS
- Online application with curriculum vitae, letter of motivation and Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants whose native language is not German or English according to the chosen teaching language must prove German or English language skills according to level C1 (CEFR) when applying
Some of our cooperating companies
Other master programs:
M.A. Business Management & Development
M.A. Business Psychology
M.A. Business Consulting
We are certified and accredited by:
“By providing deep insights into management concepts, VICTORIA lays the foundation for me to take on a more senior position in management. I particularly like the individual and interactive collaboration during the lectures, as well as the personal contact with lecturers and university officials.”
“As an agency in the marketing industry, together with students of VICTORIA, we are breaking innovative ground in order to always be able to act flexibly and ensure the satisfaction of our customers.”
“I have been specifically interested in the intersection of healthcare and business since before I graduated, and I look forward to soon entering a very dynamic and diverse job market.”
“The hotel industry is more versatile than any other field of work. The dual students at VICTORIA have expertise in industry-specific topics thanks to the custom-fit specialization and can be flexibly deployed thanks to the interdisciplinary orientation of the program.”