Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor International Management
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor International Management (B.A.)
Do you have a passion for other cultures and like to think far beyond borders? Then this is your study program!
One of the central global developments of recent decades has been the increasingly close-knit networking of world markets. And even within the EU, economic cooperation is playing an increasingly central role. This makes it all the more important to be able to evaluate the opportunities and risks of international trade not only from a business perspective, but also from an intercultural one. This is where well-trained managers are offered brilliant international career options – in traditional management or in start-ups.
What you need? A passion for other people, cultures and economic systems and the resulting different ways of thinking and doing things. A keen interest in global economic contexts. A good command of English and the desire to study in English (in a classroom or dual study program) as well as a stay abroad in the 5th semester.
What can you expect during your studies at VICTORIA? In addition to essential business know-how as well as leadership and social skills, our professors and lecturers will provide you with subject-specific knowledge from practice: You will learn to think in global contexts and to develop an intercultural understanding of the opportunities offered by products and services. You analyze international case studies, CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and global entrepreneurship.
With a bachelor’s degree in International Management, you will have global opportunities for a successful career!
“The perfect starting point for international careers: our Bachelor International Management offers a wide range of modules, interactive learning units and a strong foundation in both commerce and business.”
Facts & Figures
Bachelor of Arts
Standard study duration
2 days on-campus
Language of instruction
All year round
Place of study
Integrated in the study program
Maximum flexibility for your studies in Germany
We want you to enjoy studying with us and be successful. That’s why we have optimized our study programs so that you benefit from many typical VICTORIA advantages, such as the close link between theory and practice in all courses and study modes.
Our studies are designed so efficiently that you can complete your bachelor’s and master’s degree in the standard period of study, but only have to come to campus two days a week!
This leaves you with three free workdays per week to do whatever else interests you: e.g. your first start-up, a job on the side, or lots of sports.
Only 2 days/week on campus!
- 20h per week on campus (only two days per week on campus)
- flexible and plannable time management
- maximum freedom for secondary professional activities (possibility to finance the studies)
- the possibility to gain professional experience already
Your contact persons for your studies
Why you should study at VICTORIA
Flexible study models
Excellent study program
Strong practical orientation
Intensive support services
- German Abitur or German Fachhochschulreife or a certificate issued by uni-assist e.V. (University Application Service for International Students, my.uni-assist.de) confirming the equivalence of the foreign university degrees with the German certificates mentioned above
- Online application with curriculum vitae, letter of motivation and Abitur certificate (Application
- English language level B2 according to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)