Bachelor Business Administration (B.A)
Bachelor Business Administration (B.A.)
Health Care Management
Bachelor Business Administration (B.A.)
Specialization: Health Care Management
Are you attracted to the prospect of managing hospitals, health insurance companies or large medical practices?
Then this is your degree!
Healthcare is one of the top industries of the future, and its importance continues to grow. At the intersection of statutory social insurance, demographic trends and medical advances, the challenge is to create innovative and efficient processes and solutions for a functioning, digitized healthcare system.
What you need? Enjoying structured thinking and acting. An interest in business management content, efficiency control and quality control. The ambition to optimize processes for an industry that benefits our society as a whole.
What can you expect during your studies at VICTORIA?
In addition to essential business know-how as well as leadership and social skills, our professors and lecturers will provide you with subject-specific knowledge from practice. This includes knowledge in health sciences, public health, from the fields of work that form interfaces between medicine and economics, the systems of health policy and its financing, but also the human factor of the health system: patient and care management, ethics and social law.
With a degree in healthcare management, you are choosing “healthy” career prospects in a socially important industry!
Facts & Figures
Bachelor of Arts
0€ tuition fees
Model 1: Dual
2 days on-campus
Model 2: Classic
1.4. | 1.10.
Language of instruction
All year round
Berlin | Baden-Baden
Place of study
ClassicNur 2 Tage Campus pro Woche
Klassisches Präsenzstudium, optimiert, d.h. Lehre on-campus findet an nur 2 festen Tagen pro Woche statt
Effizientes Bachelor- oder Masterstudium in der Regelstudienzeit
Genug Freiheit in der Zeiteinteilung für alles, was du sonst machen willst
DualFür dich gebührenfrei!
- Übernahme der Studiengebühren in Höhe von 580 EUR durch das Partnerunternehmen
- Starker Praxisbezug durch 2-3 Tage Arbeit pro Woche bei einem Partnerunternehmen
- Studieren und Geld verdienen: zusätzliche, individuelle Vergütung vereinbar
- Sehr hohe Übernahmequote durch die Partnerunternehmen nach Abschluss des Studiums
Your contact persons for your studies
Why you should study at VICTORIA
Flexible study models
Excellent study program
Strong practical orientation
Intensive support services
- German Abitur or German Fachhochschulreife or a certificate issued by uni-assist e.V. (University Application Service for International Students, my.uni-assist.de) confirming the equivalence of the foreign university degrees with the above-mentioned German certificates
- German language level B2 according to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Online application with curriculum vitae, letter of motivation and Abitur certificate (my application)
All bachelor study programs:
B.A. Business Administration
“By providing deep insights into management concepts, VICTORIA lays the foundation for me to take on a more senior position in management. I particularly like the individual and interactive collaboration during the lectures, as well as the personal contact with lecturers and university officials.”
“As an agency in the marketing industry, together with students of VICTORIA, we are breaking innovative ground in order to always be able to act flexibly and ensure the satisfaction of our customers.”
“I have been specifically interested in the intersection of healthcare and business since before I graduated, and I look forward to soon entering a very dynamic and diverse job market.”
“The hotel industry is more versatile than any other field of work. The dual students at VICTORIA have expertise in industry-specific topics thanks to the custom-fit specialization and can be flexibly deployed thanks to the interdisciplinary orientation of the program.”